1. You’ve decided that she will choose the movie for the evening. In an of itself, you’ve given your significant other an opportunity to shine and take the lead on a major date night decision. Moreover, you’ve lent yourself to be sensitive to her feelings, and what girl can resist that?
2. Your dining options at this type of theater are vastly superior to the usual movie food. She’s always making sure you both eat well and is watching what you eat. Your chic movie grill/dine-in theater caters to a more refined dining crowd who seek excellence in their cuisine. Having food & drink service through your movie-watching experience allows you both to remain seated near one another without making trips out to the concession stand.
3. You know it’s important to her that you and her friends get along well. As such, your chosen theater provides sing-a-long theme nights based on the hits of certain decades. Not only do you want to spend an evening belting out the songs of your youth with her, but her friends are inside waiting to join in on the fun. Yes, a date often signifies two people, but in this case, you’re sensitive to all of her needs, including lasting friendships.
4. The movie grill/dine-in theater understands the importance of staying local and being a part of the community. In the same way, you want her to know that while you could be anywhere with her, you want to be exactly where you are right then and there — by her side.
5. You throw caution to the wind and decide it is time to pull out all of the stops. You’ve rented the venue and have made plans to have food & drink service meet your special someone’s taste. Some venues have the ability to not only show a movie of your choosing, but will be willing to show home movies that serve as a testament to the way your love has grown for each other. It doesn’t get much better than this.